Published on: 11/09/16 11:22:am
As an international worker you could be forgiven for thinking that the US Presidential election has no bearing on you but in reality what happens in America today will affect the rest of the world tomorrow.
…It doesn't affect me……Not really thought about it…Not my problem….They say 'when the U.S. sneezes, the world catches a cold’ and with Trump now on his way to the White House, some observers are forecasting a bout of pneumonia capable of infecting the whole world.
To help answer some of the burning questions facing all expats we have put together a free e-guide that covers how:
Share this post
- Global investment markets and economies might react
- Changes to the dollar could affect other currencies
- Trump’s polices might have far reaching consequences
How does this all affect me?
- What happens to my investments?
- How can I protect against market volatility?
- What should I do next?
Act now and download your free e-guide to find out about the issues that could affect you before it’s too late