The Compliance Assistant role is busy and varied as you will be working across a number of Regulatory jurisdictions. The role requires excellent attention to detail, good communications skills and an analytical approach.
Ideally you will have an active interest in compliance, risk mitigation and Governance within the financial services, as this vacancy presents an opportunity to start a successful career with an international organisation.
- Performing compliance file checks to ensure business is written in line with regulatory guidelines and internal company policies and procedures.
- Providing feedback and support in areas of compliance to consultants and advisers across all firms.
- Providing support to the Head of Compliance in areas as such as the updating of policies and procedures and internal compliance documentation.
- Administrative duties which will include electronic filing, scanning and e-mails.
- Supporting the Operations Manager
- Initial starting salary of £18,000-£22,000
- Options to work from home/ possible flexible working available
- Training available to support career development and opportunities within the firm after successful completion of probation period
- Opportunity to develop skills across a number of Global locations
Apply now by sending us your CV and covering letter using the form below, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org