This is a busy and varied role that requires excellent attention to detail along with polished client service skills, and an ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team. Ideally you will have an active interest in financial services, as this vacancy presents an opportunity to start a successful career with an international organisation, which provides independent financial advice for expatriates and international workers across the globe.
Due to the office location a full driving license and vehicle access are required.
- Preparing new business packs and processing applications for a range of financial products including insurances, investments and pensions business
- Liaising with providers and trustees to ensure new business requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner, keeping clients and advisors fully informed of case progress, to issue of business and beyond
- Managing the Letter of Authority process to request, track and record Pension Transfer Values for our international advisers
- Preparing review packs and dealing instructions
- Overseeing policy management including valuations, changes of address, withdrawal requests, Deeds of Assignment, ad-hoc client queries
- Updating and maintaining the CRM and other back office systems
- Handling and managing incoming correspondence from international professional service providers and clients alike
- Supporting the Operations Manager
Desired Skills and Expereince:
- Good IT skills - intermediate level in Excel, Word and PowerPoint with experience of Office 365 products, specifically Dynamics CRM and SharePoint
- Confidence and ability to manage own workload
- The ideal candidate will ideally have 3+ years of financial services experience, and financial qualifications would be an advantage
Apply now by sending us your CV and covering letter using the form below, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org