Firstly, GWM is not your average financial services
company, but a privately-owned wealth management business with a management
structure that provides unparalleled opportunities for you to achieve and
progress. We have experienced 18 years of consistent success through focusing
on being the best that we can be in everything we do for our clients.
The last two years have seen us capitalise on those
strong foundations. We have consistently generated growth of over 30% year on
year for the last 4 years, and with a 62% increase on 2016 so far this year.
As a Senior Paraplanner you will work within our Global
Pensions team in Dubai. At heart of our expanding presence in the UAE, the
Dubai team is a dynamic and stimulating environment for you to develop your
career. You will be a key part of a specialist team advising and supporting a
top performing team of Chartered Wealth Managers.
- Working directly with the head of the Global Pensions and Technical Director on a wide range of cases and clients
- Provide technical input to build out all practices and procedures for the global pensions planning operation
- Thorough research conducted where necessary and referring to Senior team members, where necessary
- Delivery of accurate and thorough research, calculations, New Business Investment Reports and FPRs to advisers
- Highly competitive base salary and annual bonus
- Relocation support Option to take on managerial
responsibilities or move into a more senior technical role over time
leading CRM and investment management systems
- A culture of continuous professional development
and support for relevant further qualification
- Accuracy, numeracy, attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines/work within restricted timescales
- Flexible and reliable team member
- Ability to work on own initiative to achieve required results
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to work with others
You must have attained at least CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent. You will have or be studying towards the AF3 or G60 qualification. Full support will be given for you to attain chartered status if you are not already.
Confident? Driven? Ambitious? Competitive?
High achiever? Keen to work abroad?
If so, apply now by sending us your CV and covering letter using the form below, or send it to email@example.com